When you are looking to get from London Heathrow Airport to London Gatwick Airport, there are alternatives other than driving yourself or taking the bus or train. By booking a private transfer, you will avoid the hassle of a long and expensive journey by public transport and can relax in luxury during your trip.
1. Are the rates competitive?
2. Is there a fixed price or charge per additional mile?
3. What size car do you need?
4. You will also want to know how long it usually takes.
5. If they can accept payments other than cash, such as credit cards or debit cards.
6. In addition, use online sites and social networking sites to get personal feedback from those who have used these services in the past.
7. Does the company have positive reviews?
Taking a Taxi From London Heathrow (LHR) to London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
The best part is that airport transfers provide you with much more flexibility and convenience; getting from point A to point B by private car means that you can stop when you need to, which is often not an option when on public transport or driving yourself. As for cost, airport transfers sometimes offer a better value as well when compared to modes of public transportation or driving yourself.